Brew Smiths Brew Kit – Ausi Wattle Pale Ale is one of the latest products to come from Brew Smith company. Make your own easy drinking beer that shows off some of the unique flavours that Australia produces. In this beer, we use all Australian hops and fresh-ground wattle seed. It adds flavour and body to the beer (you’ll taste a slight nuttiness and a rich mouth-feel). A delicious and versatile beer – this one you can drink easily but has a real depth of flavour.
This kit contains:
- Malt extract, hops, specialty grains, wattle seed, and premium brewing yeast
- Starter brewing kit – everything you need to make 2 six packs. Just add bottles!
Estimated ABV: 4.4%
Some Brew Smith facts . . . .
- The fermenter is made of glass, not plastic, making it easier to clean (hygiene in cider making is very important). Glass also stops the beer from oxidizing.
- The ingredients are high quality – they’re on par with those used by commercial craft breweries, meaning not only excellent taste but also better fermentation.
- The kit produces smaller quantities of cider meaning you don’t need any special equipment – a standard kitchen and kitchen equipment are all you need and you don’t need a big space for brewing.
- The instructions are easy to follow.The beer can be customised to suit your tastes – experiment! Want to try orange or lime zest in your blonde ale instead of lemon? Go ahead!
- The beer it produces tastes great and the results are consistent – these kits have been tried and tested over and over again and refined until they were just right.